The RISK EVENTS MONITOR is an indispensable information source dedicated to helping risk management personnel at large U.S. banks stay abreast of risk developments. Each report includes:
- A summary of domestic and international events that pose direct risks for larger U.S. banks and financial institutions
- A recap of legislative actions, proposed regulatory rules and enforcement actions among U.S. regulatory agencies involved in financial oversight
- Tracking of global banks operating in U.S.; national and regional banks; and, financial technology companies
- Events are organized under eight different types of risk for easy review
- Tools help identify priority events for your bank
The research staff at Capital Performance Group closely follows risk events using multiple sources to produce a comprehensive, timely, and concise report on risk developments.
Use the RISK EVENTS MONITOR to:
- Keep personnel throughout the organization informed of external risk developments using a single, comprehensive, readily accessible source
- Make better and faster decisions about how to allocate risk management resources
- Keep Boards of Directors apprised of risk developments
Customize the RISK EVENTS MONITOR:
- Include tracking of specific competitors, including fintech and nonbank competitors, beyond our standard tracking group
- Include events occurring in specific states/markets of interest to the bank
Two subscription options available:
- A one-time set up fee covers customization of peer groups and/or risk categories, competitor/market area setup for tracking, and report template set-up
- Monthly subscription priced at $5,000 – $10,000 per month depending on amount of customization
- Quarterly subscription priced at $10,000 – $20,000 per quarter depending on amount of customization
For more information, please contact Claude Hanley at 202-337-7875 or via email.
Download the latest Risk Monitor Sample Report reflecting May 2019 events.